May 9, 2010

Hope you all had a good one!


It is kind of late to post a happy mother's day, as the day is almost gone, but I hope you all had a nice day too. This is a pretty calla lilli from my yard.
We had a sunny day, went out to eat, went to a museum and got to see a house that had been relocated to the museum 2 years ago. We went there too when it was moved, it was fun to see! But took a while by the time it was reinstalled and redecorated etc..... it was nice, I love old houses and even when it was not a fancy house, it was well kept and documented.
After that, we stopped for an ice cream and it stared to rain just in time to go back home, so all in all it was perfect. Best of all, my little one is not sick anymore, so that made me a very happy mom :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Martha. Thank you, yes it was nice. Glad you had a good day and also glad the little one is no longer sick. Just stopped by to say hi and have a great week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Mother's Day! So glad you had a special day! Creative Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!