December 24, 2017

Christmas wishes

My Christmas wish for you: Peace in your heart, health in your body, money in your account, love all around you and time to enjoy it all! Oh.... and art supplies!   ðŸ’–  ☺️   ðŸŽ¨ #mywishforyou ðŸ˜‹




Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter


This little snow man was made some winter ago when we went to a place where it actually snows lol For us here, we just get some icy nights and that's as much as I can take :oD
Stay warm, stay creative! Here's for a wonderful, positive 2018 ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hyvää Joulua Sinullekin ja Onnellista Uutta vuotta 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Many blessings for you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Seasonal Blessings to you and yours :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you dear Gina, may we enjoy another year of friendship and art!

      Delete
  3. Perfect!! I'm wishing the same for you my friend! Love your snowman! Big Hugs!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!